To help lead our time in enriching the lives of our guests by providing extraordinary experiences!
**Previous leadership experience required**
Thank you for your interest in a great career opportunity with Chick-fil-A! Here, you are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Chick-fil-A will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Chick-fil-A, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Qwner-Operator who is personally vested in your success.
Your Success is our Success!
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get your unique personality.
Our kitchen staff work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
The responsibility of our kitchen team leaders is to oversee the production of the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
This job opportunity is generally for full-time availability, however part-time availability will be considered for the right candidate.
The right candidate will have casual dining restaurant experience and a proven track record in leadership and facilities management.
Prior experience as manager, supervisor, crew lead, shift lead, assistant manager, kitchen manager, BOH manager is very helpful to the success at this job.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Free employee meals when on break
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays.
- Oversee a particular function of the restaurant (see below) while working your scheduled shift.
- Provide leadership support to the AM/PM manager on duty while including them in decisions that impact the business and customer experience.
- Ensure and coach Team Members to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Shift management – breaks, communication, call-off management, discipline, reward & recognition
- Consistently coach and mentor team members around TMDP and best practices.
- Empower, encourage and provide feedback to team members on a daily basis
- Ensure all team members on shift are aware of plan for the day.
- Ensure store is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Train team to present food to guests with neatness and attractiveness.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- If closing, control pre-close functions while not compromising service and food quality standards.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas is always top-of-mind – with a focus on customer perception
- Back of the House (BOH) – Follow all waste tracking procedures at all times.
- BOH – Is aware of food cost and labor cost best practices and works to implement them at all time
- Outstanding communication skills
- Leader (track record of achievement)
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to motivate others
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Competency in area of responsibility
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Lead the business to achieve labor/food cost targets and speed of service goals
- Anticipates problems before they happen
- Passion for operational excellence in everything you do
- Responsible for money, food, labor, and training systems
Thank you for your application! We look forward to reaching out to you.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)